Read And Win Program
To encourage reading in children ages 2 -15, The Hudsonville Community Fair, Arnolds Amusements, and the National Independent Concessionaires Association are participating in a program to reward readers at the FAIR.
- All Books must be age appropriate or above.
- Each participant must acquire a “Read & Win form” to record their reading time on. Forms may be printed directly off the web site at: https://hudsonville-fair.com/read-win-program/
- The title of each book read must be recorded on the “Read & Win form”. Each form must include the signature and date of the participant’s parent. (Books need to be read between June 1st and August 22nd, 2023.)
- The participant accompanied by an adult must bring the completed “Read & Win form” to the Hudsonville Community Fairgrounds Entertainment Tent outside the fair office between 12 noon and 6:00 PM Tuesday of the Fair. For every 90 minutes you read you will receive 1 carnival ride ticket. (Tickets are non-refundable and have no cash value.) Limit 5 tickets per participant.
- Participant must be present to receive carnival ride ticket(s).
- Read & Win tickets must be used on Tuesday of Fair Week. “Rain or Shine” (no refunds or exchanges will be given).
- All “Read & Win forms” will also be placed into a drawing for a grand prize that will be taking place approximately 8:00 PM Tuesday night of the Fair. (Presence encouraged, but not required to win Grand Prize.)
- The Grand Prize Drawing will be a Boy’s and a Girl’s bike. (Various other prizes will be awarded and must be picked up by the Monday after the fair before 5:00 pm). You need not be present to win.
If you have any questions or comments, contact the Read & Win Representative of the Hudsonville Community Fair – Jamie Bont – (616)669-1630 or log on to www.hudsonville-fair.com for a printable “Read & Win Form” and Rule Page.