Forms & Entries
FORMS & RULES
Alphabetical listing of all rules and forms. Click name to open
All Camping docs (Camping Layout, Rules, and the Registration form) will be found under the Participate tab.
2024 Off road form will be available March 1st
HCF will not be accepting older Derby forms from 2023 and Prior to 2023
Poultry Pre-Entry New form will be Released 6-1-2024
HOW TO EXHIBIT AT THE FAIR
Youth Club members must use their Youth Club number as their Entry Number, and must pre-register entries by August 1. Send your entry to Hudsonville Community Fair, PO Box 189, Hudsonville, MI 49426. Please mark Youth Club under your return address on the envelope.
1. All Youth Club exhibits MUST be pre-registered by August 1.
2. Still exhibits are unlimited.
3. Still exhibit judging will take place on Friday night from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. We will not be accepting Youth Club still exhibit entries on Monday. All members with their projects in hand shall report to building #10 for interview/judging. No parent is allowed to approach the Judges.
4. Exhibits must be checked in at registration table by the Youth Club member. If Youth Club member is unable to bring in their own items, they must obtain a release form from the Fair office/website that must be signed by parent/legal guardian and Youth Club leader with stated reason.
5. Your exhibits will be taken to the back to be judged and placed in your booth after judging.
6. Still exhibits may not be removed from the exhibit barns until Monday after the fair, pick-up that Monday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m and from 4p.m to 6 p.m, Removing exhibit early may disqualify the item and result in forfeit of premiums.
7. The premium checks will be distributed to your club leader after the fair. Checks will not be mailed.
1. Each Youth Club will display all members’ projects in a single club booth. 2 booths may be requested for clubs with a large number of members.
2. Three-sided booths will be provided. Each will be 8’ x 4’ deep.
3. It will be the responsibility of each club to arrange the project items for display in their booth. The judging of the project item will be completed before the item is taken to the club’s booth for display.
4. The design of the display and all materials needed are to be provided by each Youth Club. (I.E. wall coverings, hooks, shelving, lines for hanging items, etc.)
5. Each club or committee may enter their completed booth as a display (Class 9911 or Class 9912) and receive a premium. These club entries will be judged on neatness and originality. The club exhibit card MUST be visible on the display before judging and the club leader MUST fill out a premium sheet.
6. Each club must reserve a booth space by August 1st. NOTE: Clubs without reservations may not have a place to display their items. Clubs requesting a booth and not using it will be accessed a $100 fee.
7. Access to the booth are for set up of booths will be available as follows:
Saturday – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Open class exhibitors must use the First letter of your Last Name and the Last Four numbers of your Social Security Number as your entry number. This will be your Permanent Entry Number for all future fairs also. Entry forms for preregistering rabbits, chickens and dairy must be received by Monday before the fair and can be sent to Hudsonville Community Fair, PO Box 189, Hudsonville, MI 49426.
1. Bring your still exhibit to the fair on the Saturday before the first day of the fair. Open registration is 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
2. A clerk will enter your exhibit, giving you an exhibitor’s tag which you attach to each of your exhibits. You remove the bottom portion of the tag for your claim check.
3. Your exhibit will now be placed on display.
4. Judging is scheduled for Saturday evening before the fair, unless otherwise stated.
5. The premium checks will be distributed Monday after the fair and must be picked up.
6. You can pick up your still exhibit on the first Monday following the fair from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m.
7. Refer to department in premium book for animal exhibit drop off and pick up times.
8. Removing your exhibit early may disqualify the item and result in forfeit of premiums.