CAMPING RESERVATIONS PROCEDURE
1. Return completed Reservation Form & Payment to Hudsonville Community Fair office by July 1, 2024.
- Include full payment of $200.00
- Select a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice camp site location. See map of camping layout above.
2. Campers will be notified of drawing results or your check will be returned to you.
If your 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice camp site is taken we will place you as close as we can to your 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice.
Friday, before the fair from 5:00 PM 9:00 PM
Saturday, before the fair from 8:00 AM 4:00 PM
Enter Fair grounds through the livestock entrance only.
Removal is Saturday through Monday 7 PM
CAMPING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Camping is for families with animals on the grounds and leaders running clubs on the grounds.
- Each unit is limited to immediate family.
- A responsible adult must be present to supervise minors.
- Camp sites 1 – 38 & 95 – 98 have a maximum camper length of 30’ in total overall length.
- Camp sites 39 – 94, 99 – 118 have a maximum camper length of 38’ in total overall length.
- A minimum 4 feet spacing must exist between units and slide-outs. Awnings are excluded.
- No campfires are allowed on fairgrounds.
- No use of generators for the safety and noise for the other campers.
- No alcohol or controlled substance use.
- Household pets must be always on a leash and must stay in camping area, any barking dogs will not be tolerated.
- NO exhibit / livestock animals in camping area at any time.
- All campers must be facing out (hitch facing road or fire lane).
- NO Vehicle parking in camping area.
- The campground supervisor has the final say on placement of campers. Any campers not parked in the proper location, as assigned by the campground supervisor, will be subject to having their trailer / camper towed at their own expense. Owners will not hold the Hudsonville Community Fair responsible for damage to their trailer/camper is on the fair grounds.
- Camping Fee does NOT include gate admission.
- Only one entry per family. Any duplicates will cause all entries to be denied camping.
- We do not allow resale of a lot to another person, if found you will be denied camping.
- NO refunds after name is drawn on July 6, 2023 and lot is assigned.
Dump Station: There is a $5.00 fee for use if not camping on the fairgrounds, available when fairgrounds are open and hours vary.