Read and Win Program
To encourage reading in children ages 2 - 15, The Hudsonville Community Fair, Arnolds Amusements, National Independent Concessionaires Association, Gymnastiks Unlimited, 3rd Coast Cycle, Arby's, McDonalds, and Little Caesars are participating in a program to reward readers at the FAIR.
Printable Rules - Read and Win Rules
Read and Win Form - Read and Win Form
- All Books must be age appropriate or above.
- Each participant must acquire a "Read & Win form" to record their reading time on. Forms may be picked up at the local Library, the Fairgrounds office, or by printing it directly off the web site.
- Title of each book read must be recorded on the "Read & Win form". Each form must include the signature and date of the participant's parent. (Books need to be read between June 1st through August 23, 2016.
- The participant must bring the completed "Read & Win form" to the Hudsonville Community Fairgrounds office between 12 noon and 6:00 PM Tuesday of the Fair. For every 90 minutes you read you will receive 1 carnival ride ticket. (Tickets are non-refundable, and have no cash value. Limit 5 tickets per participant.)
- Participant must be present to receive carnival ride ticket(s).
- All "Read & Win forms" will also be placed into a drawing for a grand prize that will be taking place approximately 8:00 PM Tuesday night of the Fair. (Presence encouraged, but not required to win Grand Prize)
- Grand Prize Drawing will be a Boy's and a Girl's bike. (Various other prizes will be awarded and must be picked up by the Monday after the fair before 5:00 pm). Need not be present to win.